Learn yoga to combat lifestyle conditions and enhance your wellness.
Over the last few decades, there has been an upsurge in the popularity of yoga. Not only researchers have proved that yoga is a boon, but medical professionals and celebrities are also adopting and recommending this incredible practice. While some deem yoga as just another fad and associate it with new age mysticism, others vouch for how amazing this form of exercise feels. What they do not realise is that what they regard as just another workout will benefit them in ways they never imagined. If you want to stay healthy till old age, then incorporate yoga into your lifestyle.
Also read: The myraid benefits of Yoga
Effect after a Class of Yoga
- It improves the working of the brain and giving you calm
- It helps in reducing the stress level
- It helps in altering gene expression
- It removes stiffness in the body making you more flexible and relaxed
Effect after a Few Months
- After a few months of daily yoga, it will help you to keep your blood pressure lower and keep it in balance
- With breathing exercises inculcated in your daily regime, your lung capacity increases
- The sexual function also improves
- The anxiety will reduce from your life
- Not only you will be relieved from acute back pains, but chronic back pains too will get expunged
- It lowers blood sugar levels in diabetes
- Improves sense of balance
Effects after Years
- Bones will become healthier and stronger
- Any risk of heart disease will get to a minimum
- Healthy weight
- Skin will look younger and healthier
Read more articles on Yoga.
For more related articles, download OnlymyHealth app.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.