Signs and symptoms of gastroparesis are
• Pain in the upper abdomen
• Vomiting of undigested food—sometimes several hours after a meal
• Early feeling of fullness after only a few bites of food
• Weight loss due to poor absorption of nutrients or low calorie intake
• Abdominal bloating
• High and low blood glucose levels
• Lack of appetite
• Gastroesophageal reflux
• Spasms in the stomach area
Eating solid foods, high-fiber foods such as raw fruits and vegetables, fatty foods, or drinks high in fat or carbonation may contribute to these symptoms.
The symptoms of gastroparesis may be mild or severe, depending on the person. Symptoms can happen frequently in some people and less often in others. Many people with gastroparesis experience a wide range of symptoms, and sometimes the disorder is difficult for the physician to diagnose.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.