Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer - Read the symptoms for the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells, Colorectal Cancer can be dangerous.
Colorectal Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the rectum or colon or both. Which therefore means that these abnormal cells affect the large intestine.
The symptoms of colorectal cancer vary from one individual to another. In fact, some people may experience no symptoms at all. Check with your physician if you experience any one or more of the following symptoms frequently.
• Change in bowel habits: report your doctor if there is any change in the type or frequency of bowel motions.
• Constipation: if you have difficiult in in passing feces or are having an unusually dry stool.
• Diarrhoea: if you have been having prolonged loose bowel movement.
• Anaemia: a medical condition characterised by a reduced amount of red blood cells.
• Gastrointestinal bleeding: refers to bleeding in any part of the digestive tract.
• Abdominal swelling: if you experience bloating or swelling of the abdomen.
• Bloody stool: this could be a sign of gastrointestinal bleeding or rectal bleeding.
• Extreme tiredness: if you feel extremely tired for no apparent reason.
• Weight loss: this will only be considered a symptom of colorectal cancer if it is totally unexplained.
• Abdominal discomfort: a sensation discomfort that can be felt in the abdomen.
Read more articles on Colorectal Cancer
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.