Homemade hair care remedies are neither expensive nor do they damage your hair. Try some of these hair care remedies at home.
- Apply warm olive oil or coconut oil into the scalp and hair. Leave it overnight and shampoo as usual.
- Use hot oil treatments to add shine and lustre to your hair.
- Apply a mixture of eggs and mayonnaise on your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your hair with a scented or herbal shampoo. Your hair will become soft and lustrous.
- Coconut oil mixed with hibiscus and curry leaves makes hair real healthy and strong and black. They prevent premature graying of the hair and keep the roots of your hair strong.
- Amla, ritha, shikakai and bhringraj powders can be mixed along with curd and lemon and used to wash your hair.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.