Few basic hair care tips for natural hair to achieve and maintain healthy hair.
Here are a few basic hair care tips—
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use a good conditioner to keep your hair manageable. Do not use very hot or very cold water to wash your hair.
- Avoid combing your hair when it is wet. Try to remove the tangles with your fingers or use a wide-toothed comb to gently remove the knots.
- Brush your hair regularly before going to bed.
- Do not blow dry your hair often.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C and E. Avoid fried and greasy foods, if your hair is oily.
- Massaging your scalp with almond oil or coconut oil. This will make your hair soft and silky.
- Avoid hair colours. Use henna (mehandi) instead as natural conditioner.
- Avoid pulling back your hair tightly using a rubber band as it can damage hair considerably.
Read more articles on Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.