• - Treatments are scheduled by the center and are relatively fixed.
• - You must travel to the center for treatment.
• - This treatment has the strictest diet and fluid limits of all.
• - You will need to take—and pay for—more medications.
• - You may have more frequent ups and downs in how you feel from day to day.
• - It may take a few hours to feel better after a treatment.
• - You must have a partner.
• - Helping with treatments may be stressful to your family.
• - You and your partner need training.
• - You need space for storing the machine and supplies at home.
• - You may need to take a leave of absence from work to complete training.
• - You will need to learn to put in the dialysis needles.
• - Daily and nocturnal home hemodialysis are not yet offered in all locations.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.