Best Way to Get Rid of Acne: Here Suggested are a few ways to get rid of acne without laser treatments and chemical peeling. Read Step by step…
Skin is the immediate mirror to your health. And acne is the most prominent form of outburst the skin can show in case of stress and strain. It can cause embarrassment in social gatherings and can even permanently damage your skin with prolonged outbreaks. Suggested are a few ways to get rid of acne without laser treatments and chemical peeling:
- The epidermis of the skin is the most sensitive layer which is also the layer that is susceptible to dust, heat and other bodily reactions. Blackheads, whiteheads are the most common symptoms of unhealthy skin. The tip is to scrub your face once in three days and wash your face regularly twice a day.
- Acne Vulgaris is the most common form of acne which is aggravated by picking at it and trying to squeeze out the rice. The principle rule of curing oneself of acne is to let it heal on its own. Squeezing it will leave a scar behind permanently.
- Laser therapies are no good if you do not adapt a healthy diet. Avoid eating junk and processed foods. These add toxins to the blood causing the skin to break into acne.
- Follow an everyday cleansing, toning and moisturising regime without fail for acne-free glowing skin.
- Use a face wash that controls the sebum (this oil, if produced in excess causes acne). Use face washes containing Benzoyl Peroxide for quick results. This maintains the PH balance of the skin by not making it too dry.
- Avoid carbohydrates to reduce acne and start water-therapy.
- Apply white toothpaste on the acne affected areas and leave it on for a few minutes till it dries up. Wash it with lukewarm water thereafter.
- Rub a slice of papaya on your skin for a few minutes and let the juice dry up. Wash your face after ten minutes. Repeat this exercise till the acne disappears.
- Apply a coat of honey on your face and leave it on for 15–20 minutes. Clean your face with warm water and then spray it with rose water.. The rose water closes open pores and also adds glow to dull skin textures.
- Avoid touching the acne with finger tips at all times. Hair follicles on the face come in contact with germs and bacteria through unclean hands.
- If you are already suffering from chronic acne, cover your face with a scarf or a clean cloth when travelling on roads. . Heat and dust aggravate acne.
- Never compromise on sleep!
With all this, welcome an acne-free life!
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.