Weight loss program for men must aim at gradual weight loss. Replace your unhealthy eating habits with healthier ones and be active throughout the day.
Men have lean body and good metabolism so they gain weight quicker than women. Most men put weight on their belly because of their drinking habits, sedentary lifestyle or because of working lifestyle. Weight loss program that include balance of exercise and diet helps the person to lose weight while increasing his stamina.
- Have realistic goals. You may wish to drop off extra weight quickly but this approach is neither helpful nor healthy. You will just end up losing your muscles and affect your metabolism. Instead have realistic weight loss plan that takes healthy route to weight loss.
- Maintain a diary and jot down whatever you eat. Before starting with weight loss program try to understand your food patters. This will help you to be focused and keep track of the changing food habits.
- Men who love to eat large portions face difficulty in switching to small meals. With time your stomach becomes accustomed to the amount of food you eat, if you love oversize food portions then it becomes use to being overstuffed. This results in larger belly and voracious appetite. It is because of this reason that men with large belly feel miserable when they are on crash diet. Have a close look to the portion size and content that you eat. You must gradually reduce your portion size so that your stomach comes back to its original tendency to prevent overeating. For reducing the portion size you can use small plates to eat your fool. This will keep you away from the temptations to eat everything in the plate. Besides this, have healthy snacks when you feel hungry between the meals.
- Weight loss program for men must not include alcohol or bear. An average serving of bear contain 300 calories. Just think of the number of calories you will consume with three to four servings of bear. It is somewhere equal to the calories by your meal for the entire day. If you really want to lose weight then it’s time to say ‘good bye’ to your bear and alcohol.
- You will gain weight if intake of calories is more than the calories that are burn during daily physical activities. To reduce weight, men must work to improve metabolism - eat right , drink plenty of eater and exercise regularly.
- Other important components of weight loss program for men are jogging and hitting the treadmill.
Read more articles on Weight Loss
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.