Excessive washing, conditioning, strips our hair of the natural shine and beauty. One of the most the most common and annoying hair problem is having split ends. Split ends mean the quality and health of hair should be taken under consideration
Our hair goes through a lot. In order to make them look good, we torment our hair. Excessive washing, conditioning, strips our hair of the natural shine and beauty. One of the most the most common and annoying hair problem is having split ends. Split ends mean the quality and health of hair should be taken under consideration. Also, removing split ends or curing split ends isn't easy as they reappear.
Banana recipes for hair
- You will need one banana, egg, coconut oil and honey for deep conditioning.
- Take 1 egg and 1 ripe banana
- Mash the two together and make a paste out of it
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of pure coconut oil in the paste
- Now, add 3 tablespoons of pure honey
- Mix all of them well to get a fine paste
- Apply this paste on your hair and especially scalp.
- Let it sit for around 30 minutes.
- Now, wash with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once a week
Now, for deep conditioning for split ends
- Yogurt, Banana, lemon juice and rose water to make a hair mask
- Mash one ripe banana
- Add rose water and lemon juice into it
- Add enough yogurt to make smooth paste
- Now, you have to make a fine paste to make a hair mask, so add yogurt accordingly.
- Mix them well.
- Apply the mask on your hair
- Let it sit for an hour
- Wash it with a mild shampoo
- Repeat once a week
The recipes mentioned above can give you smooth and shiny hair. You just have to mash the banana properly and blend it well with other ingredients. Make sure that you wash out the banana hair masks properly from your hair and it is not sticky anymore.
Read more articles in Beauty & Personal Care.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.
- how to remove split ends with scissors
- how to remove split ends without cutting your hair
- how to remove split ends with candle
- how to remove split ends from hair at home naturally
- how to remove split ends yourself
- how to remove split ends at home remedy
- how to remove split ends at home in hindi
- remove split ends without trimming
- split ends
- home remedy for hair
- home remedy