Here is the perfect way to eat a sumptuous meal. Prepare this dovi recipe and feast right on your apetite. Follow the procedure to prepare dovi and see how good a cook you can be.
- 2 tsp Butter.
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced and crushed.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 1 chili pepper, seeded, minced.
- 1 chicken, cut in serving pieces.
- 2 green bell peppers, cored, seeded, chopped.
- 3 to 4 tomatoes, cored, coarsely chopped.
- 2 cups water.
- 6 tsp smooth peanut butter.
- 250g spinach.
- Melt butter in a large stew pot over moderate heat; add onions, saute until golden.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper. Stir fry 3 minutes; add bell peppers and chicken.
- Fry until chicken browns on all sides.
- Mix mashed tomatoes into the stew, along with the water. cover, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Thin the peanut butter with a few tbs of hot broth from the pot.
- Add half of the peanut paste to the stew; continue simmering until chicken is well done.
Inputs received from Men’s Health.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.