If you are confused about what to wear this Diwali, check out our fashion guide to find what's trending in fashion this year.
Diwali is around the corner and you must be updating your wardrobe to match the festive fever. While it is easy to pick the outfit for Diwali eve, the confusion arises when you are to select what to wear for the office Diwali party. You would want to stand out of the crowd by wearing something that perfectly vibes with the celebration. Here are some dressing ideas for both men and women, have a look.
Attire for women
- Since Diwali is symbolic of vibrant colors opt for those colors that reflect joy and excitement. Go for bright colors such as pink, rust, red, emerald green, turquoise, golden yellow and orange.
- But make sure that you don’t overdo it while dressing up for office Diwali celebrations.
- Saree is the Perfect office wear for Diwali. You can opt for kanjeevarams and patolas sarees, especially if there is Diwali pooja at work.
- At work, you can also wear georgette sarees with Rajasthani or golden embroidery. Kundan (stone with a matte finish) and Katha (thread work) sarees are also in vogue. So, get going, girls!
- Churidar kurtas with delicate silk embroidery give a perfect festive look. For a typical traditional look make sure that your kurta is knee-length.
- For a trendy look, you opt for short kurtas or spaghetti shrugs with delicate embroidery. Pair them with flared skirts for the perfect look.
Accessories for women
- With elegant georgette, you can use chandelier earrings or danglers.
- Authentic traditional jewelry is the best for a typical traditional get-up.
- Embroidered handbags, belts, clutches and potlis are simple add-ons.
- Mojris (flat footwear), wedge heels, metallic colored heels.
Also Read: Diwali Saree And HairstyleTrends
Attire for men
- Go for bright colors such as orange, navy blue, rust or sky blue. If you want a little sophisticated look then you can go for lighter shades of these colors. Avoid dull colors as they are neither in fashion nor do they fit the occasion. If your office keeps a dress code for the day then the decision of office wear becomes quite obvious!
- For the typical traditional get up you can wear long and embroidered silk kurtas.
- Sherwani and pathani suits can also give you desires a traditional look.
- If you want to flaunt trendy look then wear silk embroidered shirts. These shirts are available with different embellishments. Get the one that suits your style and pair them with your jeans for a semi-formal look.
- You can also pair short kurtas with a pair of jeans.
Accessories for men
- Embroidered belts go well with short kurtas, shirts and jeans. It will give a traditional festive look to your attire.
- If you are wearing traditional attire then team up with crush and solid-colored stoles.
- Depending on your outfit you can choose different footwear. For instance, jootis, mojris and kolhapuris. You can choose to wear closed shoes or sandals for semi-formal clothes.
- Don’t forget to wear a watch to complete your look.
Read more on Fashion and Beauty
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.