Female Infertility Treatment- There are many natural ways to improve ffertility. It only requires certain alteration in your sexual habits and diet plan.
There are many natural ways to improve your fertility. Many women find it difficult to conceive because they have sex when they are not ovulating or either they miscalculate their ovulation days. So, it is important to know when you are most fertile i.e. when you ovulate. According to the National Women's Health Information Center, a woman can predict her ovulation by keeping track of body temperature on daily basis. For this you need to take basal temperature every morning and notice the pattern in which it develops during your menstrual cycle. Another way is to look for changes in your cervical mucus. When you are in ovulating phase it will increase and become stretchy. Here are some of the natural ways to improve your fertility:
Healthy eating is a natural way to improve fertility. Experts suggest that deficiency of essential nutrients adversely affect fertility. Include fresh fruits and leafy vegetables in your diet plan. You must increase intake of fish, meat, nuts as well as dairy products. Balance diet nourishes your reproductive system and helps to regulate hormones. Vitamins and minerals must be included in diet to improve fertility.
- Vitamin C and antioxidants boost sperm motility.
- Daily dose of calcium and vitamin D is helpful to increase male fertility.
- Reduced testosterone and semen levels are linked with the deficiency of zinc.
Alcohol and caffeine are the two main culprits for decreasing fertility. Alcohol reduces fertility up to 50 percent. In men, it increases the count of abnormal sperms and decreases the count of healthy sperms. Caffeine has negative impact on both male as well as female fertility.
Maintain Healthy Weight
Underweight and overweight women have hard time to get pregnant. This is because fat level of body affect production of sex hormone. So start working to get your ideal weight.
Herbs are the natural fertility medicines that are used to increase fertility since thousands of years.
- Dong Quai: It is a Chinese fertility herb that is helpful in dealing with menstrual difficulties. Dong Quai increases the chances of implantation by balancing level of estrogen.
- Chaste berry: This herb stimulates pituitary gland to increase fertility. Pituitary gland is responsible for production of sex hormones such as estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. Besides this, chaste berry also maintains balance of sex hormones.
Read more articles on Female Infertility Treatment
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.