In per 100 gm serving, watermelon supplies 30 calories and nutrients. Let’s make something scrumptious from juicy watermelon and enjoy the summers.
Watermelon is known as the ultimate summer fruit. This tropical fruit is delicious and a great source of vitamin and minerals. In per 100 gm serving, watermelon supplies 30 calories and nutrients. Let’s make something scrumptious from juicy watermelon and enjoy the summers.
- 1 Watermelon, cubed
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- Tomatoes, cubed
- Fresh lime juice, 2 1/2 tablespoons
- Chopped fresh mint, 2 tablespoons
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- Kosher salt, 1 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon
- 36 (3-inch) wooden skewers
How to make watermelon skewers
- Toss watermelons, tomatoes and feta cheese in all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover the bowl for half an hour.
- Now, string1 tomato piece, 1 feta cube and 1 watermelon cube. Prepare all your skewers like this and place them on a plate.
- Moisten the skewers with remaining seasoning.
- Serve fresh.
- Watermelon flesh, 4 cups cubed (about 1 pound, skinned)
- Lime juice, 1 tablespoon
- Honey, 1 tablespoon
How to make watermelon popsicles
- Take the watermelon and blend it with the freshly squeezed lime juice in a mixture. You can add honey if you want.
- Now, shift the mixture into a bowl through a strainer.
- While you strain the mixture, press the melon with the back of a spoon to collect maximum amount of juice into the bowl.
- Pour them into a mould and put them in the freezer.
- When they are partially frozen, insert Popsicle sticks.
- Now, let them freeze.
- Serve cold.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.