Are you tired of managing innumerable cosmetics in your bag? If you are completely clueless on what cosmetics you should carry with yourself, here is a list of all make-up essentials that are sufficient for you to get the right look when going out
Makeup essentials you should have
- Kohl/kajal: They are essential as they outline and provide definition to your eyes. Make your eyes look striking and a prominent feature of your face.
- Mascara: Another essential makeup for the eyes which give character to your eyes making them look big as volume is added to the eyelashes.
- Foundation: Few are blessed with even skin tone and for the rest; foundation is the saviour as it evens out any skin discolouration providing a flawless appearance.
- Concealer: This essential makeup can be used to conceal flaws such as dark circles, skin pigmentation. Use one which is closest to your skin tone.
- Blush: This gives a healthy and rosy tinge to your face. Makeup is incomplete without a little blush on the apple of cheeks.
- Eyeshadow: It helps brighten up the eyes and lends character to them.
- Lipstick: A must do for a makeup kit as it helps define your lips.
- Makeup brushes: It is needed for the efficient application of eyeshadow, blush and foundation.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.