Weekend calls for something special and when cheese is involved, everything becomes better. So, here are some simple and quick cheese recipes you can try out.
Weekend calls for something special and when cheese is involved, everything becomes better. Yes, hardly anyone can say no to some gooey, luscious cheese, be it anything, a cheese pizza, a cheese burger or simply just some cheese. Cheese lovers will understand.
Today we are giving you some simple cheese snack recipes. You can cheese-up your weekend with these “cheesy” treats.
- 4 Potatoes (Boiled and skinned)
- Cheese cubes (Goat cheese)
- 1 Tsp of oregano
- 1 Tsp of Garlic paste
- 1 Tsp of chilli powder
- 1 Tsp of corn flour
- 4 Cups of bread crumb
- 2 Eggs
How to make cheese balls
- Mash the boiled potatoes. Add the oregano, garlic paste, chilli powder and corn flour.
- Now, make small balls and add stuff small amount of cheese in each ball.
- Dip the balls in whisked eggs and then roll them in crumbs, then again in eggs and then again in crumbs to have a crispier shell.
- Keep all the bread crumb covered balls in fridge.
- Deep fry them.
- 1 Cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup of grated Feta cheese
- 1 Cup of grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp of grated garlic
- 4 Cups of mushroom (cut in slices)
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Pinch nutmeg powder
How to make cheesy mushroom
- Take a pan. Add butter and fry the chopped onions in it. Fry till the onions are translucent.
- Add the grated garlic and nutmeg powder.
- Now, add the mushrooms and fry. The mushrooms will become tender.
- Now, add all the three cheese.
Garlic cheese bread
- Slices of white bread
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 to 5 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Tsp of oregano
- Cheese slices
How to make garlic cheese bread
- Take a flat pan. Add butter and chopped garlic. Sauté the garlic.
- Now, fry the bread in the butter.
- When both the sides of the bread are fried, add the cheese slices.
- Let the cheese melt.
Image source: Shutterstock
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.