Is pollution making your beautiful hair worse? Do you also have a problem of increasing hair fall? Read on to find out the solution!
Natural Solution For Hair Loss: Nowadays, the problem of hair loss and breakage is increasing due to pollution and unhealthy eating habits. Hair is made up of protein, and several vitamins also play an essential role in strengthening hair. You can also easily make some special hair oils at home with some natural ingredients. These DIY Hair Oils will make your hair healthy and shiny. Apart from this, the problem of hair fall, hair thinning will also be solved (by regular use). Following are some hair oils that can be easily made at home.
Lemon Oil for Dandruff
Are you troubled by the problem of dandruff? Then this citrus hair oil will eliminate your problem in 5 days. Citrus hair oil is made from citrus fruits. You can make this oil with lemon or orange. Easy way to make it:
View this post on Instagram
The skin is the largest organ in human body system. Proper skin care is important because our skin is the largest barrier against infection that we have. Keeping our skin healthy and moist helps keep this barrier strong. ... This layer maintains skin's overall hydration and serves as our primary defense against the environment, so keeping it strong and healthy is critical. This is why it is important to use healthy and natural remedies for the skin which not only provide healthy skin but also prevent infections and skin diseases of various kinds. A bottle for just 1500 naira only. Send a message and it’s yours #healthandwellness#rkeverything#lemonoil#skincare#skinbrightner
- Grind the lemon or orange peel and make it a powder.
- Now pour this peel powder in a ceramic or steel bowl and add coconut oil or olive oil.
- Take a little water in a pan and heat it.
- When the water becomes slightly hot, place the bowl on top of this water.
- Allow the oil to cook for 25-30 minutes on low heat.
- After this, turn off the gas and leave the oil for 3-4 hours.
- Now filter this oil and keep it in an airtight vial and use it to massage 2-3 times a week, at night.
Onion Oil to Prevent Hair Fall
Onion juice is considered very beneficial to avoid hair fall and make hair stronger from roots. You can use onion and curry leaves to create useful hair tonic.
- Peel 2-3 medium size onions and cut them into small pieces.
- Now take half a bowl of curry leaves and wash it thoroughly.
- In a small pan take half a litre of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Heat the oil. When the oil starts to boil, add curry leaves to it.
- After 3-4 minutes, add chopped onion too.
- Allow this oil to warm for 35-40 minutes. Keep stirring (occasionally) with the help of a spoon.
- Turn off the gas after 40 minutes and allow the oil to cool.
- When the oil cools after leaving for 7-8 hours, then filter it and keep it in an airtight vial.
- You can use this oil 2-3 times a week. Massage your head with this oil before going to bed at night — Wash hair in the morning.
Aloe vera oil for long and thick hair
Aloe vera keeps hair roots moisturized, beautiful and healthy. Apart from this, it is also helpful in the problem of dandruff and hair loss.
View this post on Instagram
How to make aloe vera oil and gel at home? Aloe vera has numerous medicinal properties. Growing aloe vera at home can be helpful for treating many health and beauty problems. Aloe vera is good to treat digestive disorders, uterine diseases, rheumatic or phlegmatic diseases, skin diseases and burn injuries. Those who are suffering from intense hair fall and dandruff can use aloe vera oil to get relief from it. Read more to know the process:https://goo.gl/bxPksr For more news and updates, subscribe towww.english.mathrubhumi.com #AloeVera #AloeVeraOil #AloeVeraGel #HerbalGarden #agriculture #medicine #Mathrubhumi #LatestKeralaNews #NewUpdates #Photos #Videos #InstaNews
- To make it, begin with a fresh piece of aloe vera and cut it into small pieces.
- Now take half a cup of coconut oil or olive oil.
- Mix pieces of aloe vera in this oil.
- Heat 1 litre of water in a pan.
- Place a bowl of oil on top of this water and allow the oil to heat for 10-12 minutes on a low flame. Keep stirring pieces of aloe vera with a spoon in between.
- After cooking well, turn off the heat and leave the oil for 3-4 hours.
- When it cools down, strain it and fill it in an airtight bottle.
- Apply this oil on your scalp at night before sleeping and massage with light hands for 10-12 minutes.
Read more on Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.