Pores on the nose can get blocked and clogged with impirities such as dirt, bacteria, or may be excess sebum. Find out ways in which you can remove such large pores.
The pores on your nose are enlarged and can get clogged and blocked with impurities such as dirt, bacteria or excess sebum. The blockage can cause blackheads and then this will lead to acne, and there has to be a routine followed in order to shrink the pores of the node and to avoid acne breakouts and blackheads from forming, you must try to keep them free from debris and open. The nose is pretty susceptible to developing large pores, but the good news is that you can take steps to reduce such pores on the nose.
[Read: Be Beautiful without Blackheads]
Here is step wise instruction for you:
• The first step for you to follow is to clean the pores completely so as to reduce its size. They may already have accumulated buildup that has to come out so that action can be taken afterwards. Therefore the process of extractions and cleaning is completed and you can then schedule for a facial if that is at all a possibility.
• Next, you should use a pore reducing facial wash in order to cleanse your face, but first try to get a professional facial done. Try to pay special attention to your nose by using your fingertips in a circular motion so that you can wash the area as thoroughly as possible.
• The pores need to be opened for an initial cleaning, and so for this first you should boil water and then after turning off the gas and placing it on a normal table lean over it and put a towel over the back of your head to trap the steam coming from the pot. You must allow this steam to flow over your face and be careful not to get too close so as to avoid burns. Do this for five minutes.
• Then you should try and remove the buildup happening in the pores immediately after steam treatment. Cover your fingers in tissue or plastic gloves and placing them on each of the clogged pores and then pressing them gently. You should use this tissue to remove any build up that you are unable to remove. You should continue until you have removed as much as possible.
• Afterwards wash your face using a pre reducing cleanser and pay special attention to the nose washing. Then later rinse in warm water and dry your face completely and apply a pore reducing face mask. You should allow the mask to dry completely and then remove it by rinsing with warm water and cleaning it with a wash cloth. Once again wash with the pore reducing cleanser. Later use warm water to rinse and then also cool water to splash so as to close the pores.
Finish this off by applying a toner and again do pay special attention to the nose, using a cotton swab. A pore reducing or acne toner is the best types that are needed to reduce pores of the nose.
Read more articles on Skin Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.