Reiki- Reiki is a Japanese art of healing that works by supporting the natural self-healing process and revitalizing the mind and the body.
Reiki is a Japanese art of healing which reduces stress and promotes relaxation. It is based on the principle that a ‘life force energy’, which cannot be seen, flows through all of us. In these energy ebbs, we feel stressed or fall sick. Reiki is a natural healing energy that can cause no harm or side effects. Naturally, a lot of people are curious as to how does reiki healing work. This energy is administered through touch and people undergo various experiences, ranging from drowsiness to sadness to frustration, before complete healing can take place.
How does reiki healing work:
- Reiki believes that the energy channels in the body get blocked during diseases and works at opening these channels. It works by dissolving negative energy build- up in these blockages, so that the ‘life force energy’ can flow again. Thus, it affects the core of the disease rather than just the symptoms.
- The reiki master or healer puts his hands over the troubled areas of the body and you may manifest the flow of energy as heat, cold, chills or a tingling sensation.
- The energy also releases unblocked emotions and therefore you may undergo a number of emotions, such as depression, sadness and a need to cry.
- According to Reiki, life force travels in the body through Chakras, nadis and meridians. This force nourishes the cells and enables them to function effectively. When this energy is blocked or disrupted, it causes one or more organs of the body to function less efficiently.
- The life force also gets blocked by negativity. The negative feelings or thoughts disrupt the energy field and cause a disturbance in the energy flow and hence, proper functioning of body organs is affected.
- Reiki healing works by reiki flowing through the ‘dis-eased’ parts and charging them. It increases the vibratory level of energy around the body as well as inside the body. This causes the negative energy to fall away.
Reiki has a thorough cleansing effect on the sufferer’s body. Reiki strengthens the immune system by removing the blockages and harmonizing the vital energy flow all the way through the energy centres. Reiki healing works by supporting the natural self-healing process and revitalizing the mind and the body. Reiki does no harm and reaches only those places which require it and that too, in the amounts that are required.
Read more articles on Reiki
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.