You can try some of these tips to cure hair breakage.
- Get a trim regularly.
- Switch to a mild shampoo.
- Massage your scalp to improve blood circulation. This will stimulate the oil glands on your scalp to produce oil.
- Oil your hair regularly or go for deep conditioning treatment every month.
- Avoid brushing and combing your hair too much.
- Get good quality combs and brushes.
- Vitamins and protein are essential for proper hair growth, so eat a proper diet.
- Stop using blow-dryers, straighteners, hair sprays, dyes and relaxers.
- Wear a scarf or cap to protect it from the hot sun and strong winds.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.