Buliding intimacy in a relationship needs to be worked at and it hardly ever comes all by itself as some people think. The tips given here are good pointers to how you can bring it about.
Some people make the mistake of thinking that good relationships just happen. That is never the case. You always need to work on building intimacy in a relationship and make it last long. Never underestimate the little pleasurable acts that bring you closer as a couple. Be it verbal expressions, delightful actions or any activity that you plan together or otherwise. Get some tips on spending quality time with your partner.
Tips for Building Intimacy in your Relationship
- Be affectionate. There are simple ways to show your love like kissing, hugging, holding the hands just for the sake of it and such. You can make it even better by doing things like watching a romantic movie while sitting and cuddling each other.
- Write love notes to each other. It could be texts, emails, sending romantic e-cards also. These romantic thoughts and expressions help to build intimacy. Just a little romantic indulgence every now and then can work wonders.
- Men should always give their wives surprise gifts. It makes her feel special. It could be simple things like chocolate or flowers.
- Public displays of affection make them steamier than those behind closed doors. So, romantic outings like walk in the park while holding hands, dinner or movies can be spiced up with romantic manoeuvres.
- You can wink or send flying kisses to your partner at public places. Just to spice up your relationship.
- Keep reaffirming your love and affection with suitable phrases. Besides, “I Love You”, you can also say cute things like “You look fantastic!” or “You are amazing!”
- Make your sex more enjoyable. Placing rose petals on the bed or having a hot bubble bath together can set your mood right.
- Plan new adventures together. Going on romantic cruises, jet skiing, hiking, bungee jumping brings a new lease of life into your relationship. You not only spend time together but enjoying new activities gives the added thrill to your life and help your relationship grow.
If you plan on having a long-term relationship, you need to be mature and compassionate to your partner’s faults and needs. The tips given above definitely do the necessary to take away the drudge from your relationship but there is no substitute for having concern for your partner. At the same time, it is important to explore new experiences in your relationship. The tips given above are very useful in helping you do that.
Read more articles on Intimacy in Relationships.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.