In homeopathy treatment of any illness is individualized as no one single homeopathic remedy is effective for everyone with one type of disease. According to homeopathy every person responds differently to the same illness and any disease or illness is caused due to disharmony within your body. The homeopathic doctor after taking a detailed history and examining you will prescribe any medication. Homeopathic remedies do not treat only the symptoms in a patient but considers that person has to be treated as whole (both body and mind).
Several homeopathic remedies are used for treatment of diabetes. Some of the frequently used homeopathic remedies include;
- Acetic acid (Glacial acetic acid)
- Abroma augusta (Olatkambal)
- Argentum metallicum (Silver)
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic trioxide)
- Codeinum (An Alkaloid from Opium)
- Cephalandra indica (Telakucha)
- Gymnesa sylvestre (Meshasringi or Gurmar)
- Helleborus (Snow-rose)
- Helonias-Chamailirium (Uricorn-root)
- Natrum Phosphoricum
- Phosphoricum acidum
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Rhus aromatica (Fragrant sumach)
- Syzygium Jambolanum (Jambol seeds)
- Uranium nitricum (Nitrate of Uranium)
- Terebinthinum (Turpentine)
Tests and research on effectiveness of homeopathic remedies in diabetes have shown that these medications can be an extremely successful for treatment of early diabetes.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.