- 2 Large peaches.
- Raspberry Sauce.
- 2 Cups fresh raspberries.
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice.
- Whipped Cream.
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla.
- 1 Packet of powdered artificial sweetener – avoid if peaches are sweet.
- Sweetener equal to about 2 tablespoons.
- 1 cup heavy cream – ultra-pasteurized.
- Sugar substitute equal to ¼ cup sugar.
Cut peaches in half, remove pits and roast or grill the peaches.
If you choose to grill then –
Heat the grill and spread oil and place the peaches on it. Grill them for 2-3 minutes and turn. Sprinkle sweetener on the peaches and grill again for about 2-3 more minutes. Cover the grill when cooking.
If you choose to roast then –
- Sprinkle sweetener on the cut sides of peaches.
- Butter non-sticky baking sheets where you’ll put the peaches. Put peaches in the baking sheet and roast for close to 12 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow the peaches to coll and then remove the skin and chop the peaches into medium sized small pieces.
- Make raspberry sauce by blending lemon juice, raspberries and sweetener in the blender. To add elegance to it, put puree through a sieve to remove any seeds. Skip if you want seed!
- Whip cream with sweetner and vanilla.
- Your Low-Carb Peach Melba Parfait is ready to be served.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.