- 4 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 lbs cream cheese kept at room temperature.
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/4 cup sour cream.
- 1 and 1/3 cups sugar equivalent of artificial sweetener.
- 2 Tablespoon melted butter.
- 1 cup almond meal.
- 2 Tablespoon sugar equivalent in artificial sweetener.
- Heat oven to 375 F. Combine all the ingredients for crust and press into the bottom of a spring form pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until fragrant and beginning to brown. Raise oven heat to 400 F, or lower to 350 F if you're using a water bath.
- Put cream cheese in mixing bowl, and beat until fluffy. Add other ingredients, scraping the bowl and beaters each time (this is very important), fully incorporating each ingredient. When all ingredients are combined, scrape one more time, beat one more minute, and pour mixture into pan over crust. Chill completely. Top with fruit, if desired, such as Sugar-Free Strawberry Topping.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.