In summers many people face the problem of malodorous feet due to more sweat and bacteria which can bring embarrassment , if you are facing this problem too then don’t worry. With the aid of some home remedies you can get rid off from your smelly feet and flaunt them.
- Baking soda - It maintains the ph level of sweat and controls bacteria.
- Take 1 spoon of baking soda and stir it with 1 litre of warm water. Then dip your feet for 15- 20 minutes. Repeat this every night for one week. Also you can sprinkle some baking soda in your shoes.
- Tea Leaves – Pour hot water in a tub, then add tea leaves or tea bag in it. Soak your feet for atleast 30 minutes in this water
- Vinegar – It creates acidic atmosphere for the bacteria which harms them.
- Mix 1 ½ Vinegar with 6-8 cup of hot water. Dip your feet for 15 minutes and then rinse them so that smell of vinegar is also wiped out.
- Lavender oil – It gives a beautiful fragrance along with that it kill bacteria as well.
- In luke warm water add few drops of Lavender oil and dip your feet. Doing it twice a day would be beneficial.
- Talcum Powder – You can use talcum powder to remove moisture from your feet, for this apply talcum power in your feet and shoes.
Watch More Videos In Health Talk
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.