Reiki is used to disperse positive and health benefitting energy to individuals suffering from various ailments. The major health benefit of reiki is that it relieves pain and helps inr educing stress.
Reiki is an ancient Eastern method of healing that uses a vital energy force that permeates the universe and flows within and around every person. Illnesses arise when there are disturbances in a person’s energy field. Healing is effected when a Reiki practitioner channels this energy in a way that improves the flow and its balance within the person. Reiki healing is safe for any age and physical condition.
Reiki treatment is done to improve various aspects of life such as physical health, emotional well-being; stress reduction and clarity of mind; in short taking care of the body, mind and spirit in its compass. Reiki’s versatility is useful in helping people to overcome a number of major ills and minor psychological ailments. Thus it is used as a complementary therapy in major hospitals today.
One of Reiki’s main uses is stress reduction and relaxation that triggers the body’s natural healing abilities and aids in maintaining health. It also strengthens and heals personal relationships, thereby healing emotional wounds. Regular Reiki treatments bring about a calmer and peaceful state. This state improves learning and mental clarity. In severe cases Reiki prevents mood swings, fear, frustration and anger.
Health Benefits of Reiki treatment
- Reiki relieves pain.
- Reiki calms, reduces stress, brings about deep relaxation, and peace.
- Reiki improves the immune system.
- Reiki offers relief in emotional distress and by helping the grieving process, results in the grief being less draining and allows the person to deal with it in a better manner.
- Reiki improves confidence levels of the person taking Reiki treatment.
- Reiki can improve blood circulation and stanch small bleeding.
- Reiki can cleanse organs such as the heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, gall bladder and lungs.
- Reiki treatment is effective in stress related illnesses such as sinustis, migraine, asthma, chronic fatigue, back pain, insomnia and depression.
- It helps persons to recover from surgery and long-term illness faster and also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy. Athletes with injuries heal faster with Reiki treatment.
- One of Reiki’s main effects is stress relaxation and improving mental calmness that are known to help the body’s self-healing process. It is very useful in treating psychological disorders especially after prolonged illness and is used as a complementary treatment in major hospitals today.
In conclusion, Reiki treatment is an Eastern science that believes that there is a live energy source that permeates the universe and flows through and around persons creating a wellness energy field. Illnesses arise when there are disturbances in a person’s energy field. Healing is effected when a Reiki practitioner channels this energy in a way that improves the flow and its balance within the person. It is safe and can be used on any person whatever the physical condition.
Read more articles on Reiki
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.