Hair Care Tips for Men - Men have become very conscious about their look and style. So here's the rule book on how men can take good care of their hair!
Today, men have become very conscious about their look and style; instead of going to the regular barber shops, they – like their female counterparts - visit beauty and hair salons regularly. For healthy and shiny hair, both men and women should follow these rules.
- Keeping your hair clean is important; choose hair-care products according to your hair-type and always go for a reputed brand. Use lukewarm water to wash
- Do not rub wet hair vigorously with a towel, as this is one of the leading causes of damage. Instead of rubbing your hair with a towel, shake off excess water and then stoke your hair with the towel in the direction it grows.
- Do not use overuse shampoos, hair colours or other hair styling products as they can be harsh to your hair and scalp.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water.
- Get plenty of sleep and lead a stress-free lifestyle; that will promote faster hair growth.
- Avoid wearing tight ponytails or baseball caps as it can cause hair breakage and hair loss.
- Trim your hair every 4 weeks.
Read more articles on Hair Care
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.