Green and black Cardamom: Which cardamom is more beneficial for health? Know their amazing benefits.
Black cardamom is used prominently in Indian cuisine for both taste and aroma in spicy dishes. But very few people know that black cardamom also has many medicinal properties. There are two types of cardamom green cardamom and black cardamom. But do you know that there is a substantial difference in the properties of both cardamoms?Black cardamom is highly cultivated in Sikkim, East Nepal and West Bengal. It contains certain types of nutrients, fibre and oil and is useful in curing many kinds of diseases. Regular consumption of black cardamom improves health as it is full of anti-oxidant, vitamin C and potassium. All these elements help remove toxins from the body and also work to improve blood circulation. The most significant feature of spices containing aromas is that they also take care of the skin.
Benefits of Black Cardamom
- Black cardamom helps in several breathing problems. If you have problems like asthma, lung contraction, then eating black cardamom will be very beneficial for you. It is also good to consume in cold and cough.
- Black cardamom is also beneficial to remove toxins formed in our body. Does your mouth smell terrible? If yes, then chewing black cardamom is an excellent remedy. Apart from this, black cardamom can also be used to cure mouth sores.
- If you have frequent headaches, then massaging with black cardamom oil will be beneficial for you.
- Many nutrients are found in black cardamom, which reduces the risk of cancer. The anti-oxidants present in it do not allow the cancer cells to grow.
- Let's know where black cardamom can be used: It is used only in salty things like curry vegetable, biryani, etc. Black cardamom is also used in garam masala. The element present in it is also very beneficial for health.
Which cardamom is more beneficial?
Black and green cardamom are used in home remedies. Cardamom is used as a home remedy for not only a taste in food, but also for treating cold, cough and bad breath. Both black and green cardamom are beneficial for you; both have their benefits. However, the medicinal form of black cardamom is considered more useful.
Green and Black Cardamom Taste: Green cardamom is sold more than black cardamom, but black cardamom is used both as a medicine and spice. It gives a very different aroma and taste to the food. Black cardamom has a smoky aroma, and green cardamom has an intense aroma.
Benefits of Green Cardamom
- Green cardamom can prove to help relieve diseases like colds and is suitable for your lungs. Besides, green cardamom is considered beneficial in case of gas, acidity and stomach problem.
- We often use green cardamom, and it is used in every household. Many people also know it by the name of small cardamom. We are telling you what to use in which things taste good.
- Green cardamom is used in both salty and sweet dishes. It is also used in milk products like kheer, pudding etc. Green cardamom also adds to the taste of tea.
Read more articles on Healthy Diet
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.