Are You Aware Of These Things? They Contribute To Oily Skin Too
Are You Aware Of These Oil Contributing Factors To Your Skin? Oily skin is a general problem which many females go through! But do you know there are so many for homemade beauty tips for oily skin? Many women experience shine on their face along with oil which leads to the melting of their makeup. The oily skin problem has become more widespread than ever leading to nutrition-less diet and sleepless nights. To preserve itself from the endeavour, the skin starts producing oils. Are you one of those? Then this article will help you as it has all the causes and disadvantages of your oily face.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Having Oily Skin?
Do you know what people with oily skin face? They feel greasy on the face all the time, and even immediately after taking a shower, their face starts looking dirty and oily. Oily skin catches dust and dirt very quickly and meltdown the makeup very soon. Do you know what women with oily skin face? They have to re-apply makeup several intervals a day. The dirt particles which stick to the skin, lead to acne and other skin related problems. If you are also facing oily skin/face problem, then below are some causes behind your oily skin, that will help you understand your skin better.
Also read: Beauty Hacks for a Perfect Skin and Hair
What Are The Causes Of Oily Skin?
- Genetics: Have you been following proper beauty tips? Have you supported all the prudent measures to avoid oil production? Still, you end up having an oily, shiny, skin, and then you should blame your genetics. Do you have oily skin in your genes? Then there are risks that every family member will experience oily skin. Each family member is a chance of producing excess oil, i.e. having larger sebaceous glands.
- Use of Wrong Products: When people use products which do not suit them, the skin starts producing excessive oil. For example, if a woman has combination skin, and they start using a cleanser or moisturizer for oily skin, their skin will become over-stripped with oil. The increase in oil production will then take place. Beauty tip: Try and use homemade or natural tips and not opt for these products.
- Stress and Medicines: When a person is stressed, the body starts producing androgens hormones which lead to oily skin. Do you know that several medications for hormonal balance can cause the skin to produce excessive oil? Also, some medication can dehydrate the skin and compensate for the moisture; the production of oil increases in the skin.
- Change in Weather: In rainy and summer season, humidity prevails in the atmosphere which leads to high oil production in the skin. During winters, the skin gets dehydrated and dry and to compensate the moisture, and it produces oil in excess. For this, your beauty tip is to make sure to keep your skin hydrated by using moisturising creams.
- Use of Skin Care Products in Excess: In a desire to have perfectly radiant and glowing skin, many females exfoliate, cleanse and scrub too much. This leads to oily skin by producing too much pressure on the pores. So simple beauty tips are not to use skincare products in excess.
Read more articles on Skin Care.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.