You can get big biceps by following these bicep workout tips. Know what all exercises will help you to build your biceps and boost your body instantly.
Bigger upper arms, biceps and triceps are a goal that most gym-goers have in common. It is considered to be the first thing of your body that people notice, making you stand out from the crowd.
Most fitness enthusiasts use equipments such as barbells, dumbbells and weight machines to train their arms. But, you can also perform a challenging arm workout without the fitness equipment.
Have an oversized desire for big biceps? Below are five effective workouts to go about it.
Alternate Hammer Curl /Neutral Grip Bicep Curl/ Dumbbell Curl with Neutral Grip
- Hold dumbbell in each hand at arm’s length.
- Stand up with your torso upright. The elbows must be close to the torso.
- The starting position will be palms facing torso.
- Curl the right weight forward while contracting the biceps and holding the upper arm stationary.
- Continue until dumbbells are at shoulder level as you breathe out.
- Hold the position for a second.
- Bring the dumbbells back to starting position as your breathe in.
- Repeat the exercise with the left hand.
- Continue the movement in this manner for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Stand upright while holding a barbell at a shoulder-width grip.
- The palm should face forward and the elbows should be close to the torso.
- Hold the upper arms stationary, curl the weights forward as you breathe out.
- Hold the position when the bar is at shoulder level and squeeze the biceps.
- Bring barbell back to starting position as your breathe in.
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl/ Alternating Dumbbell Curl
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, held at arm’s length in a standing position.
- The palms should be facing your thighs.
- Hold the upper arm and curl the right weight as you rotate the palm of the hands until they are facing forward.
- Contract the biceps further until the dumbbells are at shoulder level as you breathe out.
- Hold the contracted position for a second.
- Bring the dumbbell back to the starting position as your breathe in.
- Repeat the movement with the other hand.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells at your sides.
- Position left leg forward, while curling the weights to your shoulders.
- Hold the position for a second.
- Land right leg forward and repeat the exercise.
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl/ One-Arm Preacher Curl/ Single-Arm Preacher Curl
- Hold a dumbbell with the right arm.
- Place the upper arm on top of the preacher bench or the incline bench.
- Hold dumbbell at shoulder length.
- Lower the dumbbell until your upper arm is extended as you breathe in.
- Use the biceps to curl the weight up until the dumbbell is at shoulder height as you breathe out.
- Hold position for a second.
- Switch arms and repeat.
Read more articles on Exercsie & Fitness.
For more such articles, Download OnlymyHealth App.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.