Ayurvedic treatment for warts includes use of herbal extracts and oil. This article includes details on ayurvedic treatment for warts.
Ayurveda aims at curing the root cause of the disease rather than bringing relief to the symptoms. Warts are viral infection that is caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). With ayurvedic treatment for warts you are less likely to have scars on the place where the warts were.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Warts
- Kaseesadi taila is an effective ayurvedic treatment for warts. Apply this oil directly on wart and cover with a cotton bandage.
- Banyan is an excellent herb for treatment of warts. Directly apply milky sap of banyan tree on the warts.
- Garlic is one of the common ayurvedic home treatments for warts. Make paste of fresh raw garlic and apply on warts. Cover the area with perforated cloth and allow it to dry for five to six hours. Apply it on daily basis.
- Directly apply rough chaff on the warts.
- Dandelion sap and Indian sorrel leaves are also effective treatment options for warts.
- Apply extracts of Indian gooseberry (amla) on warts for about a week.
- Euphorbia is ayurvedic herb that is commonly used for wart removal. It is externally applied on wart in paste form.
- Mix onion juice with sorrel plant juice. Apply the mixture on the warts.
- To get rid of warts apply tea leaf oil on them.
- Another home remedy for warts is potato. Rub slice of raw potato on wart for ten minutes on daily basis.
- Camphor oil and castor oil are also helpful to cure wart. Similarly the oils rich in Vitamin A, C and E are also effective in curing warts.
- Cloves oil is very effective in curing warts. Gently massage it on the warts twice a day.
- Directly apply aloe vera extracts on the infected area on daily basis. Repeat this for a week time to see positive results.
- Banana peel, papaya, pineapple and figs contain enzymes that dissolve warts in a safe manner.
Diet for Wart Removal
Healthy diet plays vital role in curing warts. Ayurveda suggest that patient’s diet must have fresh fruits and green vegetables. Fruits such as oranges, mangoes and papaya are extremely beneficial for treatment of warts.
In addition, your diet must include sulphur-containing amino acids. Asparagus, eggs, garlic, onions and citrus fruits are some of the sources.
Read more articles on Ayurveda
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.