Ayurvedic remedies for hair fall are usually a combination of healthy diet, oil massages and natural herbs. Today, ayurveda is largely used by people to deal with the problem of hair fall.
Hair fall is one of the most common problems today. Ayurvedic treatments are a popular choice to treat hair loss because they incorporate natural ingredients. Ayurvedic remedies for hair fall include combination of meditation, diet, aromatherapy, oil massage and ayurvedic herbs. In order to get best results you must adopt holistic approach of all of them.
Hair massage improves health of scalp and hair by increasing blood circulation. Daily massage for about five to ten minutes is very beneficial for hair fall control.
- Hair massage with vitamin E oil strengthen the hair follicles
- Coconut and almond oil are also good to prevent hair fall. They help to cure dry and flaky skin
- To prevent thinning of hair, you can also use herbal serum to massage your scalp. Use this serum thrice a week to nourish your hair follicles
- Another popular ayurveda for hair fall is Bhringaraj oil. Apply and massage bhringraj oil directly on the scalp and leave it overnight. Wash your hair on the next morning
Ayurvedic Diet to Prevent Hair Loss
Diet is an important part of ayurvedic treatment.
- Increase intake of essential fatty acids such as zinc, vitamin C, vitamin-B complex and sulphur. They help to strengthen roots of hair
- Sprouts, milk, yeast, buttermilk, nuts, soy beans and whole grains are good for controlling hair fall
- Aloe vera juice is best for strong and healthy hair. You can take aloevera juice twice a day for about three months
- Yoghurt is a trusted remedy for hair problem. Taking yoghurt on everyday basis can significantly reduce hair fall
- Include fruits and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet. Fruits and vegetables are rich source of fibers that effectively controls hair fall
- Being rich source of magnesium and calcium, sesame seeds are the proficient hair loss checker
Other Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall
- Ayurvedic herbs can also be used to stimulate hair growth and stop hair fall. Some of the useful herbs include rosemary, stinging nettle, birch and horsetail. They can be directly applied to scalp to stimulate hair growth
- Licorice is also effective in fighting hair loss. Gently massage your scalp with licorice extract befor going to bed
- Marshmallow and burdock tea are also good for hair
- Make paste of urad dal, black beans and fenugreek. To make the paste boil the urad dal and black bean until they become tender. Then mix all the three ingredients to get a fine paste. Massage the paste on scalp and rinse after half an hour. Repeat this two to three times a week
Read more articles on Ayurveda.
For more such articles, Download OnlymyHealth App.
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.