Arthritis is a degenerative joint disease caused due to breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It varies as per the part of the body it affects. It is best to detect arthritis symptoms as early as possible.
- The main sign is a constant joint pain in fingers, arms, wrist, legs, back and other joints in the body.
- There can also be seen patches of inflammation in the form of swelling, stiffness, warmth and even redness in the joints.
- As a result, the patient faces problems in movement—walking, sitting, standing, running—a reduction in the motion-frequency of the body.
- Though low weight maintenance is advisable to an arthritis patient, advance stages see the patient losing a lot of weight due to the spread of the disease.
- Tiredness and fatigue is a resultant.
- One may also undergo mild fever.
- Crepitus is another symptom of arthritis.
- Children can undergo a loss of appetite, even anaemia.(162)
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.