Alternative treatment of asthma: Know how to treat asthma without allopathic medicines?
The problem of asthma has become widespread in the present time. There are many therapies to get relief from this problem (by which it can be treated very effectively and quickly). Alternative medicine also exists for patients with asthma. With this therapy, the patient can be saved from the risk of an asthma attack (again, the patient's condition can be improved). However, this is entirely different from standard medical asthma. Alternative medicine includes massage therapy, biofeedback, herbal treatment, yoga etc. About 60% of asthmatic patients try to keep themselves fit by using alternative medicine.
Symptoms of asthma
- Mucus cough or dry cough.
- Feeling like chest tightness.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Wheezing when breathing.
- The situation becomes more severe at night or in the morning.
- Severe condition by breathing cold air.
- Health and worse during exercise.
- Breathing out loud, causing fatigue.
- Extreme conditions also increase the likelihood of vomiting several times.
Major causes of asthma
In today's time, the most significant cause of asthma is pollution, i.e. smoke emanating from factories, vehicles etc. People also have asthma due to cold, flu, smoking, change in weather. Some allergic foods cause respiratory diseases. A high amount of acid in the stomach can also cause asthma. Apart from this, the use of drugs, alcohol and sometimes emotional stress also cause asthma. Excessive exercise can also cause asthma. In some people, this problem is genetic.
Also Read: Control Asthma Before It’s Too Late
Types of Asthma
- Allergic asthma
- Nonallergic asthma
- Mixed asthma
- Exercise induces asthma
- Cough variant asthma
- Occupational asthma
- Nocturnal means nighttime asthma
- Mimic Asthma
- Child onset of asthma
- Adult-onset asthma
Learn about alternative medicine for asthma
- Herbal remedies: Plants (and products made from it) have their own distinct and remarkable history. They prove to be very effective in treating asthma physiology and elements of bronchodilation. Herbal cures for treatment of asthma include plants and products made from it. Even most medicines given in asthma are made from plants. Involuntary physiological responses are controlled in asthma patients using this technique. This shows excellent relief to children and youth in asthma.
- Yoga: Yoga can be beneficial to get relief from asthma problem. Yoga is restorative in reducing the complication of asthma. Several special yogasanas, including anulom-vilom, is very helpful for the asthma patient. Breathing problems can also be controlled by breathing exercises.
- Homoeopathy: People generally rely heavily on homoeopathy drugs because they do not see any side effects. Natural ingredients are used to make these medicines, as well as these medicines, are made using unique methods. With the use of homoeopathic drugs, asthma patients can reduce their breathlessness. Other symptoms of asthma can also be controlled. Before taking alternative medicine for asthma, it is essential to consult your doctor and also give them complete information about the treatment you are taking. Because at times, some alternative medicine may be very harmful in asthma despite being made up of herbal or natural ingredients.
Conclusion: Be sure to consult a doctor before taking the products used in alternative medicine. Also, talk to them before using them and give them complete information about all products. While buying herbal medication, keep in mind the brand as well as her expiry date. Also, read the guidelines written on the box carefully.
Read more articles on Mind Body
All possible measures have been taken to ensure accuracy, reliability, timeliness and authenticity of the information; however Onlymyhealth.com does not take any liability for the same. Using any information provided by the website is solely at the viewers’ discretion. In case of any medical exigencies/ persistent health issues, we advise you to seek a qualified medical practitioner before putting to use any advice/tips given by our team or any third party in form of answers/comments on the above mentioned website.