Yoga Exercise: Hand Clenching and Wrist Bending
Oct 13, 2017
Yoga means connecting to God.This age of technology gives rise to tense, exhausted bodies and stressed minds. In this scenario, yoga may be just what we need for greater health, energy and enlightenment.
- Hold the arms straight out in front of the body, so they are on the same horizontal plane as the shoulders.
- Stretch and tense the fingers of both hands.
- Close the fingers over the thumbs to make a tight fist.
- Again stretch and tense the fingers.
- Repeat this movement 10 times.
- Maintain the same position as in exercise.
- Bend the hands at the wrist, as if you are pressing the palms against a wall.
- From the upward pointing of the fingers, bend the hands at the wrist and point the fingers downward. Again point the fingers upward.
- Repeat 10 times.
Image source: Getty