Reasons for Skipping Sex
Mar 14, 2013
Listed below are the most obvious reasons for skipping sex in your everyday life:
- Lack of sleep or irregular sleeping patterns often affect the sexual drive in couples. This can lead to serious sex related problems down the line causing premature ejaculation or night falls in men. Women also complain of delays in orgasms making sex an un-pleasurable experience for both the couples. The most common excuses that couples follow are: too tired or requirement of sleep at night, not feeling well or nauseous while indulging in foreplay, irritation, lack of proper mood or inclination and erratic sleeping patterns due to work pressure.
- Even if couples have sex despite irregular sleeping patterns; a considerable fall in the frequency also becomes a reason for couples skipping sex more often.
- Another reason for people skipping sex is the presence of children. At a much earlier stage when the children grow from being infants to toddlers, they demand extra attention and time from both their parents. This often makes the couples rethink their responsibilities in life and redistribute their time according to the growing needs of the child. This often makes the couples compromise on the prime time of their lives when they can enjoy the best sexual years of their life. Therefore, rethinking the priorities after marriage and children often make them jump sex.
- Women in their pregnancy often are advised to skip sex till the time they conceive the baby. Sex during pregnancy often increases the risks for an abortion or still birth.
- Apart from that, couples who are physically unfit or biologically unstable are generally shown to have sex less frequently or even skip it due to problems in the body. People carrying cancer cells or any other fatal disease show less interest towards a sexual intercourse.
Read more articles on Sex Problems