Make your Hands Softer and Younger in Less than a Minute
Mar 25, 2015
- Pour some sugar into your left hand.
- Pour few drops of coconut or olive oil into your hand.
- Rub the palms together to scrub.
- You may use the scrub for the entire body as well.
Who wants to have silky smooth, baby skin on the hands? Every woman! If a woman were to be granted three wishes, the first has to be skin that never ages. While such a wish is like a sapling with no hope to bear fruits, there are some things that a woman can do to delay the effects of ageing that predominantly include a harsh skin and acute dryness.
One of these wonderful remedies is a simple, homemade sugar and olive oil scrub.
Scrubbing off the top most layer of the skin is the only best way to have softer skin on the hands and take years off of it. Unfortunately, most home remedies for dry hands comprise use of more than 3 ingredients, which makes the remedy impossible to be fit into a daily regime. And, that is why we came up with a simple, yet effective scrub that you do not have to burn your pocket for. Here is how you can use this remedy.
- Pour about 1-2 tablespoonfuls of sugar into your left hand. You should do this a few times a week if not every day.
- Then pour the same amount of olive oil over it into the hand. You may also put coconut oil instead of olive oil. The amount of oil that you want to use can be adjusted.
- Now rub your palms together to combine the mixture and spread it all over the hands.
- As you rub your palms together, work in light circular motions all over the hands to scrub the dead skin off. If you want, you may take the scrub up to your arms as well. Scrubbing a little on the cuticles can hydrate them and remove the dead skin cells too.
- Scrub for a minimum of two minutes.
- Finally, rinse well and voila! You have smoother, younger looking skin, right there!
- Apply lotion as needed throughout the day to protect your skin. You will be amazed at the difference it makes to your skin.
You may take oil and sugar with you in the shower to let the scrub play wonders on your entire body.
Read more articles on Hand Care.