Lip smacking classic salmon cake recipe
Oct 12, 2017
- Salmon is an extremely nutritional seafood.
- Salmon dishes are usually very simple and easy to cook.
- Enjoy the lip smacking salmon patty with a very simple recipe.
What are you up to this weekend? What are you serving your guests this weekend? Of course, people tend to serve their guests with something delicious but at the same time they go through the dilemma choosing between something easy to cook and something delectable. What if there was something that you could cook easily and would just be something delectable?
We all know that something as delicious as salmon can be cooked in any form. Today, let’s make the classic salmon cake. Yes, an ultimate option for your weekend parties. It is very simple recipe and easy to cook and the final result is always scrumptious.
- Salmon, drained and flaked – ½ kg
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic, dried and powdered – 1 ½ tsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 3 tbsp
- Grated parmesan cheese – 3 tbsp
How to make classic salmon cake
- Take a deep bowl and then mix flaked salmon with greens onions, eggs, parsley, black pepper powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Make round and flat patties with the mixture and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Take a deep frying pan and pour in olive oil.
- Deep fry the patties until golden brown.
- You can even bake the salmon patties, if you find frying too unhealthy.
- You can bake these patties in a preheated oven.
Image source: Getty