Lip-smacking cheese snack recipes that can add flavour to your weekend
May 23, 2017
- Having cheese in any form is sinful indulgence.
- Cheese dishes are simpler to prepare.
- You won't require much time and efforts to prepare a cheese recipe.
Weekend calls for something special and when cheese is involved, everything becomes better. Yes, hardly anyone can say no to some gooey, luscious cheese, be it anything, a cheese pizza, a cheese burger or simply just some cheese. Cheese lovers will understand.
Today we are giving you some simple cheese snack recipes. You can cheese-up your weekend with these “cheesy” treats.
- 4 Potatoes (Boiled and skinned)
- Cheese cubes (Goat cheese)
- 1 Tsp of oregano
- 1 Tsp of Garlic paste
- 1 Tsp of chilli powder
- 1 Tsp of corn flour
- 4 Cups of bread crumb
- 2 Eggs
How to make cheese balls
- Mash the boiled potatoes. Add the oregano, garlic paste, chilli powder and corn flour.
- Now, make small balls and add stuff small amount of cheese in each ball.
- Dip the balls in whisked eggs and then roll them in crumbs, then again in eggs and then again in crumbs to have a crispier shell.
- Keep all the bread crumb covered balls in fridge.
- Deep fry them.
- 1 Cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup of grated Feta cheese
- 1 Cup of grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp of grated garlic
- 4 Cups of mushroom (cut in slices)
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Pinch nutmeg powder
How to make cheesy mushroom
- Take a pan. Add butter and fry the chopped onions in it. Fry till the onions are translucent.
- Add the grated garlic and nutmeg powder.
- Now, add the mushrooms and fry. The mushrooms will become tender.
- Now, add all the three cheese.
Garlic cheese bread
- Slices of white bread
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 to 5 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Tsp of oregano
- Cheese slices
How to make garlic cheese bread
- Take a flat pan. Add butter and chopped garlic. Sauté the garlic.
- Now, fry the bread in the butter.
- When both the sides of the bread are fried, add the cheese slices.
- Let the cheese melt.
Read more in Diet and Nutritions.
For more such stories, Download Onlymyhealth App.