How to Succeed On a Blind Date
Mar 23, 2012
A blind date brings an element of fun and adventure into your life. It is no different from a normal dating, but you have to be extra cautious in a blind date as you are meeting a stranger for the first time.
To succeed on a blind date it is necessary to be comfortable and also make your partner feel comfortable. By following a few simple tips you can have a successful blind date.
- Before going on a blind date make a plan of your activities. This will save your time and also give a positive impression of you on your date.
- Always be yourself and act according to the situation. Do not try to put on a fake show.
- Dressing up is an important part of a date. Choose a dress that enhances your personality, and shows your best features. Don’t dress provocatively. It should suit the mood of the place. For a successful first date it’s important to dress in a way that shows the positive aspects of your personality.
- Study your date carefully. Try to find more about the person. When in a conservation, it’s better to listen calmly and then answer intelligently.
- Always remain polite on your first date. If also you are not enjoying the date, keep patience and try to make the situation light.
- Don’t indulge yourself into excessive drinking while on a blind date. This can put you in an embarrassing situation. If you must have alcohol, keep it to minimum.
- Discuss on general topics as this will help you to understand the person in a better way. If you feel the connection, you can plan for a second date.
- It’s not essential to give a good night kiss on the first date. Don’t do it unless both of you are comfortable. You can have a soft handshake and thank the person for a nice time. If you liked the person, ask for phone number or email address so that you can be in touch with him/her.
A blind date can be successful if you act confident and according to the situation. These blind date tips will help you ensure that your date goes without trouble, and the possibility of a long lasting relationship with the person can be explored
Read more articles on Dating Tips.