How to Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Mar 15, 2013
Premature ejaculation is body’s inability to hold orgasm for satisfactory time duration. Experts suggest that premature ejaculation is a condition where man ejaculates much before his sex partner achieves orgasm. It is also referred to as premature climax, early ejaculation or rapid ejaculation. Every year about 20 to 30 million men suffer from premature ejaculation. However this condition is more prevalent in younger inexperienced men than in the older males. Here are some of the techniques which can help men from combating premature ejaculation.
Tips to Prevent Premature Ejaculation
- The very first step to prevent premature ejaculation is to be aware of your arousal level. Give yourself a loving exploration, make sure that it is not a quick masturbatory release. Notice all the four stages of erection i.e. lengthening and filling, swelling, full erection and rigid erection. Ejaculation occurs immediately after the fourth stage (rigid erection). You can take help of your partner to head to attentive self arousal and know how long you can stay in the third stage of erection. When you feel that you are moving from full to the rigid erection then stop stimulating yourself.
- Another way to prevent premature ejaculation is pressing the perineum. Perineum is spot between scrotum and anus that reaches the prostate gland. Prostate gland expels ejaculation fluid as it is the one that contracts and expands during orgasm. Applying slight pressure on perineum will affect prostate gland and finally the ejaculation.
- You can even use foreplay to prevent premature ejaculation. Wondering how? Just stimulate your partner first. Know what stimulates your partner do them all to stimulate her.
- The main reason of premature ejaculation is the sensitivity of men’s penis. Even a slight touch can be both mentally and physically exciting for men. The best way to prevent premature ejaculation is to take care of sensitivity of penis. You can use desensitising creams or condoms to decrease chances to turn on beforehand. With desensitising techniques you can enjoy longer sessions of satisfactory sex.
- When a man reaches orgasm his scrotum rises closer to his body. For delaying ejaculation you can pull testes away from your body.
- A common technique of psychosexual therapy is to stimulate yourself till the point you are about to ejaculate. Start again when the sensations have subsided. Repeat the process for three time, you will be amazed to notice that every time you will take longer to reach ejaculation.
Read more articles on