Dating Tips for Shy Girls
Jan 30, 2012
Approaching or meeting a male becomes a horror for shy girls. It becomes difficult for shy girls to gather courage to strike a conversation with a stranger. Shy girls can also get into intimate relationships once they show little strength and courage to move out of their comfort zone. If you are a shy girl, you need to step out of your home to attend social gatherings or parties because your dream man won’t be coming to your home searching for you. Remember that no magic will happen and you have to help yourself to initiate a relationship with your dream man.
If you are shy and find it difficult to approach your prince charming, here are some dating tips helping you out in impressing him.
- If you really want to get into a relationship with your dream man, you need to come out of your apprehensions, shyness and inhibitions. Pay attention to your grooming and prepare yourself for the first date.
- Before meeting your date, do a bit of home exercise by making a list of all probable questions he may ask. Figure out how you will answer those questions. This little preparation will make you feel more confident before your dating partner. Remember not to answer even before he asks or you may sound prepared.
- Your simple smile can do wonders by projecting you as a confident personality. Your smile will hide your shyness, showing how friendly and approachable you are.
- If you are finding it difficult to answer all his questions then try to initiate a talk about him. You can ask about his job, hobbies, or friends.
- You can intelligently compliment your man but do not go overboard with that.
- Be a good listener in the initial days of your dating. Instead of focusing on what to ask next, try to take interest in the subject he is talking about. You can ask few questions or present a viewpoint on the subject giving an impression that you are paying full attention to him.
- Maintain right body postures. Instead of keeping your head low held it high, showing that you are confident and have perfect self-control.
- Never show your nervousness and seriousness on your face. This can make your partner feel uncomfortable. Be natural and do not pretend a fake self.
- Do not indulge yourself in ‘women-talk’ or you may bore him. Keep yourself abreast with current events so that you can strike an intelligent and interesting conversation with him.
Be comfortable and let your feelings known. With these tips, you will surely impress your guy making your date a memorable one.
Read more articles on Dating.